- 1 lb - Flank steak
- ⅓ cup - Honey
- ⅓ cup - El Yucateco Red Habanero Sauce, plus more to serve
- 3 tbsp - Soy sauce
- 1 tsp - Toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp - Chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp - Toasted sesame seeds
- Wooden or metal skewers
- Preheat your grill for direct heat at 450°F.
- Cut flank steak across the grain into 1½ inch wide strips.
- In a baking dish, combine honey, Red Habanero Sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil. Reserve half of the marinade and set aside.
- Add beef strips to the baking dish and mix to coat with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Thread meat onto skewers.
- Grill over direct heat about 2 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Brush with the reserved marinade and sprinkle with chives and sesame seeds. For an extra kick of flavor and heat, drizzle with more Red Habanero Sauce.