- 1 lb - Hardwood smoked bacon
- 1 cup - Brown sugar
- ½ cup - Brown ale
- Preheat your grill for indirect;
- Mix ¾ cup of brown sugar with ½ cup of a brown ale beer until the sugar is dissolved; Brush each slices of bacon with the beer mixture on both side and sprinkle some extra brown sugar on top;
- Cook the bacon slices in indirect for 10 minutes, then brush again with the beer mixture on both side;
- Repeat step no.3 for two or three times until the bacon is fully cooked;
- Let cool for 20 minutes and serve.