- 4 Chicken breasts
- 8 Glazed donuts, such as Krispy Kreme originals
- 2 cup - Self-rising flour
- 2 tbsp - Powdered chicken broth
- 1 tsp - Paprika
- 1 tsp - Salt
- ½ tsp - Black pepper
- 1 cup - Buttermilk
- 2 tbsp - El Yucateco Coffee Habanero Hot Sauce
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Preheat frying oil to 350°F.
- Lightly flatten each chicken breast using a meat tenderizer.
- In a plate, mix together self-rising flour, powdered chicken broth, salt, pepper, and paprika. In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk with 2 tablespoons of El Yucateco Coffee & Habanero Hot Sauce. Dip each chicken breast into the buttermilk mixture, then into the flour mixture. Repeat for a second coat.
- Carefully fry each chicken breast until golden brown and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Place a fried chicken piece between two donuts. Drizzle with El Yucateco Coffee & Habanero Hot Sauce to your liking and serve.