- 1 Large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tbsp - Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup - Tahini
- 2 tbsp - Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- Warm water as needed
- Chopped parsley and toasted sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Toss cauliflower florets in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat your grill for direct grilling at medium-high heat.
- Grill cauliflower florets until partially charred and tender.
- While the cauliflower is grilling, mix the tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and warm water to form a creamy sauce.
- Drizzle the tahini sauce over the grilled cauliflower and finish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley and toasted sesame seeds.