Treat yourself to the ultimate luxurious indulgence with our Chipotle Bourbon Crème Brûlée recipe. This creamy masterpiece combines the smoky heat of El Yucateco Chipotle Hot Sauce with the bold, smooth flavour of bourbon whiskey for a dessert that is truly divine. One taste of this rich, indulgent treat and you’ll be hooked. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to pamper your taste buds and satisfy your sweet tooth. Give our Chipotle Bourbon Crème Brûlée recipe a try today!
- 2 cup - Heavy cream
- 1 tsp - Vanilla
- 5 Large egg yolks
- ½ cup - Sugar
- 3 tbsp - El Yucateco Chipotle Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp - Bourbon whiskey
- Preheat your grill or oven to 325°F; if using a grill, set it up for indirect cooking.
- Heat cream in a saucepan but do not bring to a boil. Meanwhile, whisk egg yolks with half of the sugar in a bowl. Stir in Chipotle Sauce, bourbon, and the heated cream. Pour the mixture into four small dishes or ramekins.
- Place the dishes or ramekins in a large baking dish and pour hot water into the baking dish to come 3/4 up the sides of the ramekins. Transfer to the grill or oven and bake for 40 minutes or until mixture is set but still jiggly.
- Let cool at room temperature and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with the remaining sugar and caramelize quickly with a crème brûlée iron or a torch. Serve immediately.