- 2 lb - Ground beef
- 1 lb - Ground pork
- ¼ cup - Bread crumbs
- ¼ cup - Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp - Chopped parsley
- 1 tsp - Garlic powder
- 1 tsp - Onion powder
- 1 tbsp - Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp - Salt
- ½ tsp - Ground black pepper
Ghost Meatball Sauce
- ¼ cup - (1/2 stick) Butter
- 1 cup - BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsp - El Yucateco Ghost Habanero Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp - Honey
- ⅓ cup - Water
- Preheat the grill for indirect cooking.
- In a bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, parmesan, egg, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Form mixture into 1-1/2 inch diameter meatballs and place in a grill-safe skillet.
- Cook meatballs over indirect grill heat for 15-20 minutes or until nearly done.
- In a separate skillet, heat all sauce ingredients except butter. When simmering, whisk in butter gradually until smoothly integrated.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and cook another 10 minutes, or until done and sauce thickens. Let rest a few minutes before serving.