- 1 ½ cup - Pickle slices
- ½ cup - All-purpose flour
- 3 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp - El Yucateco Jalapeno Hot Sauce
- 3 cup - Panko breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup - Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup - El Yucateco Jalapeno Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp - Fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp - Lemon juice
- Preheat deep fryer oil to 375°F.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl or a plate.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and Jalapeno hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place breadcrumbs into a third bowl.
- Coat pickles with a thin layer of flour. Dip into the egg mixture, then in breadcrumbs, pressing gently to create a layer of breading. (For a thicker breading, repeat the process with the egg mixture and the breadcrumbs a second time.)
- Working in batches, fry pickles in hot oil for about 5 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside on a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Season with salt.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the Jalapeño Mayo. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve fried pickles with Jalapeño Mayo.